Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's in the name?

The title comes from an experience with my son, Noah, who was 2 at the time. As we walked by a skateboard park he smiled and questioned, "Noah try, Daddy?" I thought for a moment and answered, "Someday." He pumped his arms in the air and shouted, "Someday! Someday, Daddy!" Of course I had to explain that "Someday" was not one of the seven days of the week we'd been teaching him, but the word has become a cornerstone of his always-growing vocabulary to refer to our adventures to come.

My family treats life as an adventure, and I hope to share our experiences, both large and small, with those who are curious to find out what can happy on any given "Someday!"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben!

    glad you are blogging. Clever title. Did you like the panicked message I left for you on Sunday? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you find joy on any given Someday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete